For details of fares and how to apply please call 0118 9746119
All coaches depart Piggott at the end of the school day at 3:07
7:56 Warren Row Road/Hatchgate Lane
父母 should note that the ongoing viability of this route will be based on the uptake of users from September 2018. RBWM Transport have given notice that they reserve the right to withdraw the route if there is insufficient demand
公共汽车站 早.... 下午 赫斯特(在池塘) PM
7.45am 3.45pm Royal Oak PH 公共汽车站 (on Shurlock Row) 7.53am 3.40pm Downfield Road 公共汽车站 (on Shurlock Row) 7.55am 3.37pm 钟，沃尔瑟姆圣劳伦斯 7.56am 3.35pm White Waltham CE Academy (on Waltham Road) 8.00am 3.30pm Woodlands Park Shops (on Waltham Road) 8.04am 3.25pm Altwood Road 公共汽车站 (on Cannon Lane) 8.06am 3.20pm Westacott Way Roundabout 公共汽车站 (on Bath Road) 8.12am 3.18pm Frogmore Farm 公共汽车站 (nr Burchetts Grn RA) AM
Square Deal Café 公共汽车站 (on Bath Road) PM
8.15am 3.15pm Bird in Hand 公共汽车站 (on Bath Road) 8.17am 3.13pm 999真人学校 8.25am 3.07pm
Achieving for Children Transport Helpline: (01628) 796179 or (01628) 796950
Achieving for Children: 首页 to School Transport
父母的黄金法则 & Pupils - Advice From the Coach Operators
- Ensure that young children and those with special needs are taken to the bus stop or agreed pick up point at east 5 minutes beforehand, and that they are looked after until the bus/vehicle arrives.
- Make sure children have their Pass or Season Ticket with them (if applicable) – operators will make checks nd may refuse to carry those without tickets or passes.
- Ensure that young children and those with special needs are met when the bus/vehicle arrives from school.
- Remember that young children and those with special needs often forget road safety as they get off the bus/vehicle.
- 教孩子安全规则. Make sure they understand the rules for pupils in this leaflet. Please remind them that you will be held responsible for any vandalism caused by your child.
- Make sure your child knows what to do if the bus/vehicle is late, or does not arrive.
- Help bus/vehicle drivers and passenger assistants (if provided) do their job. Remind young people that playing around the bus stops and on buses can cause accidents and injuries.
- Make sure your children do not wear clothing that could be caught in a bus door e.g. hanging belts or bags with loose straps.
- Advise the driver or passenger assistant if there is a particular difficulty with your child on a specific day.
- If your child is unaccompanied between home and the bus stop, make sure that he or she knows and follows the safest route and uses the safest crossing places.
- Notify the staff in the Transport Team of any changes to your circumstances immediately and if your Pass or Season Ticket is no longer required, please return it to the Transport Team so that a refund can be obtained.
- Passes and Season Tickets are valuable. 有20英镑.00 charge for a replacement pass and Season Tickets cannot be replaced more than once. Lost Tickets should be reported immediately to the Transport Team who will advise you how to obtain a replacement.
- Please contact the operator direct for information regarding pick up points and the timetable.
- Be on time and always have your Bus Pass (if applicable) - you may not be able to travel without it.
- Do not play in or near the road while waiting for the bus/vehicle. Wait on the pavement well back from the road.
- Take care that your coat, scarf or bag are not caught in the door when getting on or off the bus.
- Find a seat quickly and quietly without pushing or crowding round the door. If there is a seat belt on the vehicle, put it on. Stay in your seat when the bus is moving.
- Treat other passengers with respect – bullying or bad behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Use headphones if you listen to music.
- 不吃不喝. 不要乱扔垃圾. 不要吸烟.
- Do not get on or off the bus until it has completely stopped.
- 带上你的东西. If you forget anything, contact the bus company.
- Keep well clear of the vehicle when you get off and don’t cross the road close behind or in front of the bus.
- Make sure you can see clearly in both directions and use a pedestrian crossing if possible.
- Remember, your actions may influence the behaviour of other people on the bus. 树立好榜样.
If you have any concerns about school transport please contact the Transport Team: